|Screen Type:||16:9||Connector:||4 Pin Or RCA Connector|
|Image Reversion:||UP/Down And Left/Right||Video Input:||3 Channel HD Video Input|
|Camera:||Front/side/rear Optional||Power Supply:||12~24V|
|Compatible System:||NTSC & PAL (automatically)||Triggers:||3 Pcs|
car video monitors,
car rear view monitor
1080P 3 Channels tft lcd color monitor With stand mount, sunshade design for Truck
TFT lcd color monitor Main Functions
1.The AHD monitor have 3 HD video input ,it means it can connect 3 AHD cameras for monitoring in the vehicle DC12-24V.
2. Also have normal monitor for optional ,like 5inch ,7 inch ,9 inch ,10.1 inch with quad or non-quad.
Also with 7inch and 9inch monitor DVR for choice .
3. We would like to provide one full set for your testing with best price as we can .
You will like us and our products so much .
4. Professional manufacture for MDVR system and different kinds of car monitors and cameras for optional.
5. We also have our own SMT factory with all kinds of chips production
6 All monitors and cameras and MDVR have been tested over 48 hours before sending .Quality and credit is our credit firstly .
7. We are very honest and kind to serve you well .
8. Your money is safe here .
TFT lcd color monitor Specification
|Back Light Luminance||LED, 300cd/㎡|
|Compatible system||NTSC & PAL (automatically)|
|OSD control||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Volume, Language|
|(English, Simplify Chinese)|
|View angle||Hor. L(70) R(70) Ver. UP(50) DOWN(70)|
|Image reversion||UP/Down and Left/Right|
|Power requirement||DC 12-24V|
|Working temperature||-20℃ to 70℃|
|AV Inputs||3 channel HD video input, single image display, support 720P@25/30, 720P@50/60, 1080P@25/30|
|Number of Trigger and display||3 triggers|
|Optional functions||4 PIN connector or RCA connector|
|Other features||OSD menu, Remoter control, Sunshade design around|
|Accessories||Remote controller, Power supply cable , User manual, Bracket, Hexagon wrench|
|Package||10pcs/ctn net weight:15.08KGS gross weight:15.88KGS M: 45.8*44.3*38.5cm|
Contact Person: Wendy Chen