|Power Supply:||8V-36V||Function:||Passenger Counting, Calculation, GPRS Data Sending|
|Support:||Softwares And Technology Support||Applicable:||School Bus Or Bus Or Any Vehicle|
|Original Factory:||YES,welcome OEM ODM||Agents For Protection:||YES|
|Customization:||Welcome||People Counting Cameras:||Front And Back Cameras|
bus passenger counter,
mobile dvr for buses
2 doors Binocular Stereo Vision Technology Bus Video 3G People Counter Camera
1. The 3rd generation of Video counter system is based on advanced smart counting technology and attains high accuracy by detecting morphological characteristics of human(head and shoulder)
2. It is 2016 full new model with double lens for each counting camera .
3. Suitable for 8V-36V power supply.Especially for bus /school bus application.
4. It just count people not count animals or object.
5. Developed by ourselves ,with patent protection.
It is very necessay for Ticket system and for school bus. Welcome you to test.
Operation Interface: OSD with mouse and remote control
Video Counting input: Max 2 channels
Video Counting output: 1 channel ;
Accuracy: 98% up
operating voltage: DC 8—36V
Operating power: ≤4W ;
Operating temperature: -20°C -- +80°C
Operating humidity: 10% -- 95% ;
USB port: Standard 2.0
Counting input port: Aviation
Please contact us for installation Manual in details
Main Unit+Binocular Camera+Door sensor
1. Counter Processor(brain), Mounted at the bottom of seat or ceiling of bus, process and calculate the data,
send to SD card storage or 3G;
2. Mounted on the ceiling of the doors, counts passengers get in or out of the bus.
3. Door open/close sensor, is used for sensing the door open or close status.
Notice: If you buy our 3G counter(with mdvr together), you will use our platform ;if you buy our 3G counter ,also you can use our management platform tool ,also you can use your own platform with our protocol by RS232/485 interface.
Q: Does the MDVR support Hard drive and SD card?
A: Yes, HDD version MDVR supports SSD, HDD, and SD card. SD card version MDVR supports max 2 SD card.
The storage capacity can be from 32GB to 2TB.
Q: Is it difficult to install MDVR into the vehicle?
A: Actually it is easy to install it into vehicle. Most driver can figure out how to connect the power cables.
And the camera installation is more easy. Just screw, connect and mount on the target place inside the vehicle.
Q: If I need door open and close alarm, overspeed alarm, reverse video, brake video, left-turn video, right-turn video, etc,
is it available?
A: Definitely yes!
The I/O RS232 and 485 extension port is for all expanded purposes, including the functions above.
In fact, there are more customized functions which can be connect through this port, such as Fuel sensor, Counter system,
PTZ camera, and so on.
Q: We have our own platform and server, can we use your MDVR? Do you have SDK or can you do customized platform for us?
A: Yes, we have SDK ready and welcome your OEM customized order!
Contact Person: Wendy Chen