Focus on Vehicle Security Solution.
Quality is Our Culture! Trust us for Professional!
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Brand Name:||Vanwin Tracking|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral giftbox, with foam plastic bag packed, customize brand is available when order reach 100pcs|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days for samples, 5-10 days for large orders|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5,000pcs per month, Sony CCD 600TVL Audio Taxi Security Camera Ip68 Waterproof Resistant|
|Type:||Taxi Security Rearview Camera, Waterproof||Image Sensor:||CCD & CMOS|
|TV System:||PAL Or NTSC||Resolution:||420/480/600/TVL|
|Certificates:||CE, FC||Optional Function 2:||Parking Line Or Not|
|Lens Angel:||120 Degree|
Sony CCD 600TVL Audio Taxi Security Camera IP68 Water Resistant
The mini car camera is generally used as front / Rear / Left / Right View camera for all small Cars.
The mini camera is a cost-effective product. With a compact structure, it can be easily installed in a hidden position of the vehicle. The image sensor is SONY CCD 420/600TVL /CMOS PC1030. The visual angle is 170 degree, providing a large viewing scope. The distance between the obstacles and the vehicle trail can be shown through the scale on the screen, bringing convenience to reverse. It can support IR lights or not.
|Sensor: PC1089A or CCD 600TVL|
|Min illumination: 0Lux (IR on)|
|TV system: NTSC or PAL|
|Resolution: 600 TV Lines|
|Effective pixels: 656(H) x 492(V)PIX|
|Night Vision distance: 3 meter|
|Waterproof grade: IP67|
1. Mirror or Non-mirror
2. Paking line or without paking line
How to install:
1. Fix the camera to a special design hole in your car.
2. Connect the built in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license
plate light was connected to get the power.
3. Connect the power of the camera to your car reverse lights - red wire to positive and
black wire to negative.
4. Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
5. Connect the extension cord to your car monitor.
6. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.
Contact Person: Wendy Chen