|TV System:||PAL Or NTSC||Resolution:||420/480/600/TVL|
|Type:||Car Rear View Camera, Reverse Backup Camera||Service:||OEM/ ODM|
|Waterproof:||IP67||Image Sensor:||CCD & CMOS|
|Optional Function:||Mirror/non-mirror||Optional Function 2:||Parking Line Or Not|
|Lens Angel:||170 Degree||Power Supply:||DC 12|
hidden surveillance cameras,
small hidden cameras
IR Night Vision Black Bullet Car Camera Backup Reverse Parking
The mini car camera is generally used as front / Rear / Left / Right View camera for all small Cars.
The mini camera is a cost-effective product. With a compact structure, it can be easily installed in a hidden position of the vehicle. The image sensor is SONY CCD 420/600TVL /CMOS PC1030. The visual angle is 170 degree, providing a large viewing scope. The distance between the abstacles and the vehicle trail can be shown through the scale on the screen, bringing convenience to reverse. It can support IR lights or not.
|Sensor: PC1089A or CCD 600TVL|
|Min illumination: 0Lux (IR on)|
|TV system: NTSC or PAL|
|Resolution: 600 TV Lines|
|Effective pixels: 656(H) x 492(V)PIX|
|Night Vision distance: 3 meter|
|Waterproof grade: IP67|
1. Mirror or Non-mirror
2. Paking line or without paking line
How to install:
1. Fix the camera to a special design hole in your car.
2. Connect the built in license plate light of the camera to where the stock license
plate light was connected to get the power.
3. Connect the power of the camera to your car reverse lights - red wire to positive and
black wire to negative.
4. Connect the video cable of the camera to the extension cord.
5. Connect the extension cord to your car monitor.
6. You will see the images when your car is in reverse shift.
Contact Person: Wendy Chen