Focus on Vehicle Security Solution.
Quality is Our Culture! Trust us for Professional!
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen,China|
|Brand Name:||Vanwin Tracking|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral carton box package by default. Customize package is available if order reach 300 pcs. Customize Logo printing is available for order over 100 pcs .|
|Delivery Time:||2-3 days for samples,15-30 days for large orders|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or western Union or Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5,000pcs per month|
|H.264 Format:||YES||Storage:||Dual SD Cards Slots, Max Support 2*128GB|
|Funtion:||Monitoring , Record , GPS Tracking, 3G And Wifi Optional||Shock Resistance:||The World Class Level With Military Use|
|Resolution:||4 Channels Real 720P Recording||Connected The Cameras:||4 Analogy Cameras/ 720P Car Cameras|
|Applications:||All Vehicles, Like Car, Taxi, Van, Truck, Bus||OEM/ODM:||Support|
One complete kit: one mdvr + SD card+4 pcs Car Cameras with Extension cables+ monitor
1. The world class level with military use and easy installation
2. Support 4 CH 720P AHD Camera input
3. 2 Year free warranty, and livetime maintaince
4. Support Auto recording, timed recording, alarm recording
5. Independent delayed-time off circuit, fire-off delay recording, delay time is settable
6. 6 Alarm in with 2 out, RJ 45 Lan port, G-sensor ,RS232/485 interface
7. UPS technology Automatic protection against sudden power off
8. 3G, WIFI and GPS model optional
9. Wide voltage range of 8 - 36 V and Automatic heater
|Graphics Operation Interface||System parameters can be set through external display and remote controller|
|Security Management||2-level management for user password, administrator password, supporting encrypted transmission|
|Video and Preview||Video Input, Output||4-channel video input, 1channel video output; 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω|
|OSD||Character superposition function, information superposition of time and date, device ID and GPS, etc.|
|Video Compression Format||Compression coding. Applying Hisilicon hi-performance processor.|
|Preview Function||Preview of 1-channle, 4-image stitching, supporting full screen triggered by event and switching of stitched images|
|Frame Rate||PAL: 100 frames/s, up to 25 frames/s per channel; NTSC: 120 frames/s, up to 30 frames/s per channel|
|Quality||Grade 1 to grade 5 for selection (descending)|
CIF: 256Kbps ~ 1.5 Mbps, 8-level bit rates for selection
HD1: 600Kbps ~ 2 Mbps, 8-level bit rates for selection
D1: 800Kbps ~ 3Mbps, 8-level bit rates for selection
720p: 1080Kbps~6Mpbs, 8-level bit rates for selection
|Audio||Audio Input, Output||4-channel input, 1-channel output|
|Recording||Storage Medium||Supporting SD card, which supports up to 128G|
|File Format/ System||ASF/FAT32|
|Video Strategies||Recording at startup by default, supporting timed recording, recording triggered by alarm and event, as well as manual recording|
|Video Search||Searching by time, type, storage device and other conditions|
|Video Playback||Supporting playback on local device, supporting synchronous playback of up to 4 channels and analysis on vehicle information in the files|
|Supporting fast forward, fast backward, play and pause, supporting fast forward and fast backward at 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x speed, supporting file play from selected time|
|Alarm||Alarm Input/ Output||6-channel on/off signal alarm input, 1-channel on/off signal alarm output|
|Alarm Recording||Prerecording function 15 seconds before alarm, duration of recording after alarm can be adjusted from 30s ~ 30min|
|Storage Space Alarm||Supporting settings for alarm of storage space|
|Function Alarm||GPS overspeed alarm, acceleration alarm, motion detection alarm|
|Wireless Transmission (Optional)||
Embedded 3G wireless transmission module, WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA system for selection;
Compatible with GPRS, EDGE;
Embedded Wi-Fi module;
|GPS (Optional)||Supporting external GPS|
|Remote Data Transmission Channel Selection||Supporting 3G; supporting remote downloads of back-end recording strategies;|
|PTZ Control||Supporting PTZ control realized by local ad client software;|
|Parameter Configuration||Supporting parameter configuration functions for mobile DVR coding channel;|
|System Upgrading||Supporting SD card, hard drive upgrading and remote upgrading|
|Power Supply and Power Consumption||Power Supply||
1. ACC on/off
2. Hard drive lock on/off
3. Delayed shutdown
4. Timed on/off
|Input Voltage||DC:+8V ~ +36V|
|Power-off Protection||With patented UPS power supply continuous working technology, it can work for 3~5 seconds after external power supply is cut so that the intactness of video data can be kept upon sudden power failure|
|Power Consumption||<10W in normal operation; <0.5W in standby mode|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||Normal: 0℃ ~ +60℃; upon hard drive preheating: -25℃ ~ +60℃|
|Humidity||10% to 95%|
|Dimensions||160(W) x62(H) x200(D) mm.|
|Weight||Net: 1000g, Gross: 1500g|
1. Our dvr has the world class anti-vibration technology,widely used in military .It is very long lifetime for over 10 years.
2. We are professional manufacturer,who can offer you great price and technology support.
3. We have a very warm and capable technical team,who can customize many projects for you.We have many examples .Please check our offical website for more details.
4. Great Service.
5.Our new products:3G DVR with oil sensor,AHD DVR,3G DVR with video people counter,our customized projects like VPN DVR ,Wifi Ads,Train surveilllance,Web-based software combination with DVR and so on.
1. The MDVR compression rate? If we have a 60 second video of an event what is the size of the video?
Re: our compression is H.264, In fact, for the size, it depends on the video quality level you choose and frame ratio, like for CIF it is 1.2MB for 60S video. For D1, it is 3MB~15MB based on different frame ratio.
2. The MDVR can we customize the alert to send recorded time 30 second before the event and 30 second after the event for a total of 60 seconds for a crash detection?
Re: In fact, our current DVR supports 15S pre-recording before alarm, and 30S-30Mins recording optional upon alarm. If you need 30S, we could revise the software for you.
3. Viewing angle of the cameras? 90 or 180?
RE: Yes, we could offer wide range of angles for cameras, like 90 ~150 degrees(can not do 180 degrees).
4. GPS Position updates – how fast does the GPS update on the MDVR and can there be a play back with video to show movement on the map with video?
Re: The time of GPS updating
5. The MDVR can be set to send all video on storage card to a web server if the MDVR is connected to WIFI?
Re: Yes, there are 3 ways for you to get the videos on the storage card. 1st, you just download the video directly from the SD card or harddisk. 2nd you could remotely download the videos or GPS tracking through our Clients software. 3rd way, you could download the videos by a certain schedule through wifi network.
Contact Person: Wendy Chen