|Power Supply:||8V-36V||Storage Capacity:||Max 128GB SD Card X2 Optional|
|Resolution:||720P||OEM / ODM:||Support|
|Level:||World Class Anti-vibration Tech||Warranty:||12-18 Months|
|Operation Temperature:||-25 To 60 Degree||Cameras:||AHD Or Analog Cameras|
mobile digital video recorder,
video surveillance dvr
Portable SD Card Mobile Dvr With Linux System , Operate Safer Fleets 3G Mobile DVR
1. Support GPS / BD 3G / 4G /WIFI /G-sensor Optional;
2. High quality real time recording, 720P/CIF/HD1/D1 Optional, quality adjustable
3. Dual SD Card Support, total max 256 GB, protect DVR from shock & Dust damage
4. Mini size, protable device
1. Standard H.264 compression format
2. Max 128GB*2 sd cards
3. Advanced PCB layout&design and reliable SMT processing
4. 8 - 36 VWide voltage
5. 5V/0.5A for Input, 12V/2A for output, compatible and easy installation
6. 6 Alarm in, 2 Alarm out. RS485/232 Support. 720P*4
7. Support Brake alarm, Reverse alarm, Motion detect, Door opening alarm,CMS platform,
8. Support Geo fence, Location, Speed alarm, G-sensor,UPS tech etc.
9. Support oil sensor, Fuel cut, Power cut, SOS alarm, Alarm button, Online tracking, Live talkback, 10. Live surveillance, Live simultaneous storage, Dispatching system,Camera rotation, PTZ cloud control,
SMS function, CMS platform, iOS&Android client(for Apple and Android phone),Remote control and etc.
11.World class anti-vibration technology with over 8 years lifetime ,super strong develop ability to customize many projects.Video people counter is our special and unique tech in the market.Welcome you to come to us .
1) how we see it working:
a.When ignition is turn ON start recording.
RE: Yes, there are 3 mode for Record Setup, 1st is ACC type, it means once the ACC is on, the device will start to record. 2nd is Timed type, it means you will need to make a time schedule firstly, then the device will work by your schedule. 3rd is Alarm Record type, it means the device will only start to work when there is alarm.
2) If crash id detected then send 15 seconds before event and 30 second after event over 3G and an alert to customer email / SMS.
RE: In fact, the device can only record the video 15S before alarm happens, but the alert SMS/email will be only sent to the users when the alarm happens.(can not be sent 15s before alarm)
3) If speeding occurs then send 15 seconds before event and 30 second after event over 3G and an alert to customer email / SMS.
Re: Yes, the device will record all the videos 15s before and 30s after event, but the alert SMS/email will be only sent to the users when the alarm happens.
4) When ignition is turned off record for another 15 minutes then power off.
Re: Yes, our device supports Delay off by 3min~240mins, so 15 min is no problem.
5) The MDVR has a G sensor?
Re: yes, SDM605 supports G-sensor
6) The MDVR can send data and or events over 3G?
RE:Yes, the DVR with 3G function will send the live data and video over 3G
7) The MDVR can be set to send all video on storage card to a web server if the MDVR is connected to WIFI?
Re: Yes, there are 3 ways for you to get the videos on the storage card. 1st, you just download the video directly from the SD card or harddisk. 2nd you could remotely download the videos or GPS tracking through our Clients software. 3rd way, you could download the videos by a certain schedule through wifi network.
Contact Person: Wendy Chen